This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of nothing, and the
1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow.
ummmm I got nothing either – haven’t been here in awhile so I don’t know what you have been asking LOL!
2. Wind chimes - annoying or not?
3. Camping - camper or tent?
I like both but I think I prefer the camper so I know I am waking up warm and dry in the AM :)
4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh?
Sure Bud can ask questions too LOL!
5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
Why did they have to mail it was the assignment on learning how the post office works (or doesn’t sometimes) Why wouldn’t they just hand it in at school? Yeah that is ODD!
7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages?
only at a restaurant and the straw must be in paper still not opened by them – you never know where their hands were…ya know!
8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful "upgrades" to the newer, fancier phones?
hmmm so far they are in a drawer LOL! Getting ready to do the “fancy upgrade” thing today actually – meeting dh there at lunch and dd there before she heads to class tonight.
9. It's allergy season - unless you've completely missed all the people walking around with Kleenexes stuck to their nose... what are you allergic to?
10. What did you sleep with as a child?
pillow, blankets and a teddy bear!