Well I have missed a few weeks of thunking and today finally am finding a few moments to get back to it :) So here we go.....
Welcome to the September 17th version of Thursday Thunks
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number one thousand twenty seven (1027) and the color of leaves in the fall. (My favorite time of the year all the colors!)
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars?
No I don't think I could do that - hugs from my daughter, my husband too yummy :D and someday grandchildren - no I think they are worth more but I am not denying that a million $$$ would be grand too!
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family?
Unfortunately yes as a a result am pretty darn afraid of them. Very few dogs I have been able to tolerate since then, I still freeze up and beg my dh to protect me for the most part. he is very understanding and runs interferrence for me.
3. What is your favorite color of jeans?
darker blue is what I generally choose - stonewashed but not washed out or bleached
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school?
I honestly can't think of much, I went to private school for elementary and then highschool was public but only really 2 years as the last 2 was work study so I had all of an hour or two of class LOL!
5. What is your news source?
I read my local newspaper online (http://chroniclet.com) and I troll the newsites ( http://wkyc.com and http://woio.com) for most other info. I do listen to the radio while driving that long long 9 mile drive to/from work a couple days a week and it is on as background noise during the day while I am there. I also occasionally read a newspaper mostly Sunday editions if we happen to go out and about on Sunday and pick one up. I really rather like living in my own little world LOL!
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?
Why other thunkers of course and a few friends I also have a crafting blog and my fellow DT members read it along with other crafters round the world.
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........???
Probably lend you this new roll on thing I got the other weekend from Bath & Body Works as it has helped me get rid of them when they are just starting. I am wishing I had bought more than one actually so I could keep them in several locations.
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate?
The only buffet I have been to recently is a Chinese one and I of course went straight for the crab legs LOL! Usually if we go that or seafood based dishes are my first choices. ohhhhh like this mixed seafood and cheese dish Mmmmm ok now I am hungry for it!
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.
I don't get to bring what 3 items? Do I get to bring any items? Hmmmm if I could just have a book and some lotion and some....
Hell Ya I would go - PaRtY...VaCaTiOn TiMe!!!!!
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing?
Depends on the day.