Welcome to the November 19th version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some
crazy questions brought to you by
and the number 10595.
1. If you won a brand new house in a Dream House Giveaway would you move into it, sell it to pay the taxes and make a profit, rent it out or give it to a family member/friend who might need it?
Live in it if it were to my tastes if it wasn’t then I would sell it.
2. Are you good at billards?
no not especially although I do like to play.
3. Does anyone on the planet really want to see Levi Johnston naked in Playgirl (other than when Bristol Palin did)?
I have no idea who that even is so uhhh nope!
4. Is your phone ringing right now?
5. Do you think man has eaten or tried to eat every type of animal on the face of the earth at one point or another? If not, what don't you think man has tried?
what man are we talking about? this man?
6. The new movie Avatar has been showing sneak peeks and been hyped to the max. Will you see it?
Someday maybe when it comes to Netflix or cable.
7. If a slightly bigger fish eats a small fish, then a bigger fish immediately eats that one, then an even bigger fish immediately eats that fish and then finally a huge fish eats the one that just ate that fish and it gets caught by you... how many meals will you have from that one fish?
None cause I don’t fish so wouldn’t be catching the fish who ate the other fish that ate the fish before the one who ate the smaller fish who ate the tiniest fish of them all.
8. If you had an appointment with the doctor and all the plants in the office were dead, would you still see the doctor?
this is funny cause the only plants I have ever seen in the Dr. office have been fake and if they killed the fake ones then hell no I wouldn’t stay to see the Dr.
9. Have you ever seen the number 666 in a dream?
I don’t know…I don’t remember many of my dreams.
10. "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment."~ Benjamin Franklin
So what happens at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100?
at 50 I imagine the memory…hmmm what was the question?
11. Would you want your phone number to be (area code) 123-4567?
it would be easy to remember but no cause I would probably get telemarketers calling me all the time. I bet someone has that # though, hmmm let me go try to dial that…
be back later…..
Pluto has one large moon, Charon, that is close in size to Pluto. Two minuscule moons were discovered in 2005.
Pluto is smaller than a lot of the other planets' moons, including our moon (Pluto may actually be an asteroid). Pluto is the only planet in our solar system that has not been visited by our spacecraft yet. We only have blurry pictures of its surface. Pluto's composition is unknown. It is probably made up of about 70% rock and 30% water (this is determined from density calculations).
Pluto is STILL a planet, they call it a dwarf planet and I think the only reason someone decided to say it wasn't is due to the fact stated above - it is the ONLY planet not visited by our spacecraft. Hmmmm did those aliens outsmart us or what?