Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thursday Thunks

This week we will answer some
crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the color of sweet potato pie and the number B12.


1. Mad Cow disease, Bird Flu, Swine Flu...what barnyard animal will cause the next big outbreak of disease?


Oh wait I think that already is a disease...
Oh well I thought the cartoon was funny :)


2. Sesame Street turns 40 this month. If you were to be on Sesame Street, which character would you want to be in a scene with?


3. We are out shopping for a new laptop. Which one do you pick and why?

I actually didn't pick one, I don't have one. I do have a netbook though.
I love it but again I didn't pick it I won it...lucky me!

4. Have you ever dried a flower in a book (pressing)? If so what was the flower and the name of the book?

Yes, weed flowers LOL as a child and I believe it was called YELLOW PAGES! ROFL!

5. Do you think it's important to study other planets? If so, why or why not?

YES, how else would we learn things like: (copied from THIS website)


Pluto is a dwarf planet that usualy orbits beyond the orbit of Neptune. It was discovered by Clyde Tombaugh on Feb. 18, 1930 (Pluto was considered to be a planet from its discovery until 2006, when it was reclassified as a dwarf planet).

Pluto has one large moon, Charon, that is close in size to Pluto. Two minuscule moons were discovered in 2005.

Pluto is smaller than a lot of the other planets' moons, including our moon (Pluto may actually be an asteroid). Pluto is the only planet in our solar system that has not been visited by our spacecraft yet. We only have blurry pictures of its surface. Pluto's composition is unknown. It is probably made up of about 70% rock and 30% water (this is determined from density calculations).

Pluto is STILL a planet, they call it a dwarf planet and I think the only reason someone decided to say it wasn't is due to the fact stated above - it is the ONLY planet not visited by our spacecraft. Hmmmm did those aliens outsmart us or what?

6. Have you ever walked out of a movie at the theater? What was the movie, how much was the ticket and why did you walk out?

No I don't think I have ever walked out when I have paid for a ticket although a long time ago I worked at a theater and I have walked out cause my break was over.

7. Does the city/town you live in have traffic enforcement cameras? Have you ever gotten a citation/ticket/fine from one? If so, did you pay or fight it?

No we don't have these.

8. If your neighbor is having a baby would you buy a baby gift for them?

I might I suppose if I had some but I really don't have any neighbors.

9. How many questions are too many questions?

you'll know when you get there and I stop putting answers :)

10. Do you have a handwritten journal you write in everyday?
No I have facebook and twitter.

11. Have you already made plans for 2010?

Some yes.

12. Thursday Thunks has a huge party for all those who play along each week. Where is the party, how long does it last and does Kimber fall off the roof dropping crayons? If so, what color of crayon does she fall on?


Do we get to wear our party hats?...This the dungeon is it?...why does Kimber want to fall off the roof?...is there a roof, I thought we were in the dungeon?...Wait don't hurt the crayons...hey give me back my purple crayon...please can I have another drink...Wait am I at the right party?...Ahhhh nice drink...Where am I?

13. We may have "blogger celebrity" questions in the near future. Are you excited?

idk who/what is a blogger celebrity?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I love that party hat. You have to make sure you bring that LOL You crack me up with the "YELLOW PAGES" Brilliant my friend :) Have a great week ahead :)