Friday, November 6, 2009

Turkey Raffle

here we come! LOL


Tonight there is a turkey dinner with all the fixin's followed by a turkey raffle to raise funds for the Children's Christmas Party so I am off to that. Hopefully I win a turkey (or a ham cause they have those to raffle off too) this year! Last year wasn't so great in the win department! LOL If you are local and you want more info CALL ME!!!!

Also wanted to tell you if you want to know more about what is going on with me you can follow me on Twitter @kc_froglady or I am on Facebook too. I just figured out the text thing and picture thing to Tweet while on the go so hopefully I can be a little more up to date about what is going on.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time :) What a good cause :)