Friday, April 16, 2010

Thursday Thunks for April 16th

Welcome to the April 15th (Tax Day) version of Thursday Thunks!
hmmmm that was yesterday Wednesday so wouldn't it actually be
The Day AFTER Tax Day Thunk?


The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen,the color of daisies
and the number 0.


Got your taxes done? Yep sure do and most the money I got back is gone already :(

What do batteries run on? I suppose whatever they want to especially if they are carrying a charge like this I would get out of the way!

What do chickens think we taste like? Chickens do not have taste buds, but I imagine that they think we taste like SWEET REVENGE!!! (I actually found this online at Yahoo Answers not my original thought)

What do they call a French kiss in France? Wikipedia says: The colloquial term, "French kissing", does not necessarily stem from France. In France, it is referred to as 'baiser amoureux' (love kiss) or 'baiser avec la langue' (kiss with the tongue). In French slang, a "french kiss" is called a "patin" (ice skating shoe) or a "galoche".

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor and dishwashing liquid made with real
lemons? huh I didn't know that so I guess I don't know why either! LOL

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said? usually I go huh? and they repeat then I go what did you say and they repeat and then I just shrug and move on LOL!

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away? they're probably talking to your machine silly! wait a minute or so and listen for the voice mail beep or then try calling them back.

So Mel Gibson left his girlfriend - think he's finally heard of me? ummm nope or me either for that matter :D

Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore? who knows who cares

Are you bothered that I didn't number these? nope not at all - thanks for the spaces though that helps!

No comments: