Welcome to the July 29th edition of Thursday Thunks! Where we make you think a little bit before you blog! We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
1. We know how creative Berleen is with her terrific tee-shirts and such, so how about you? Do you draw anything or perhaps your name in the sand when you go to the beach? I don’t get to the beach too often and mostly when I am there I just like to wiggle my toes in the sand and the surf :)
2. Kimber doesn’t always leave her house. I wonder if she knows what is out her back door. What is out your back door? We only have one door out and it goes to a small fenced yard. I don’t leave my house much either LOL!
3. Do you prefer the beach, a pool or a lake? Why? I would prefer to live by the ocean and hear the crashing waves but I live no where near any of those so I guess the silent reservoir will have to do for now.
4. What is something recently that happened to you that you are REALLY excited about? My life is NOT that exciting but I am happy for my dd who just signed paperwork for her first house :)
5. I am fortunate that I come from a very close family. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? If not did you ever meet them? I don’t recall meeting any of my great grandparents but I had a very close relationship with my grandparents growing up. Only my Gramma’s are left now and both live far away…I miss them!
6. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? Tell us about it. NOT something I do.
7. Have you ever bungee jumped? Would you ever bungee jump? No & No
8. How strong emotionally do you think you are? I guess it depends on the situation I can put up a good front but I think I fall apart when no one is around.
9. Kimber and Berleen still have NEVER met, yet they are best friends. What is the first thing you notice about people when you meet them? Their smile and their eyes.
10. Who do you mess with the most? Is this a trick question?
11. Who was the last person you talked to on a landline? What is a landline? No seriously I know but I can’t think of anyone who still has one that I talk to.
12. I finally saw Avatar this week. What was the last movie you watched long after it came out and loved? hmmm we tend to Netflix most things so pretty much ALL of them! We only go to the movies if I have a gift certificate, won the tickets or it is showing at our local cheapie theater.
13. What did you dream about last night? that would mean I slept and so far that hasn’t occurred.