Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Thunks May 21st

Time again for the thursday thunk...I am headed out to Anna's now so see y'all later!

1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
No I haven't seen it, not really into Star trek.
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?
I have n o clue LOL...a bumbling idiot at times so perhaps Fred Flinstone LOL!
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
lately not good ones - I wake up wondering what is going why am I dreaming of losing someone or something bad happening.
4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?
Probably my daughters name with some ivy around it on my shoulder, perhaps a small butterfly or something with it.
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
ummm HELL NO!
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
he'd chuck till his teeth hurt I suppose :)
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
Flopsy arms that bend every which way with bright green tops! happy trees!
8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
Love it!
9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?
hmmm idk about that!
10. What the worst injury you've ever had?
herniated disk :( VERY VERY Painful!
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Bread Pudding
12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
Gosh I love them both! I would choose beach though since it is usually warm!
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
I don't like to watch movies that make you cry but I admit that Bambi gets to me!
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
yep!
15. how often do you do laundry?
usually 2 loads a week
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
I really like the movie Natty Gahn and also Cars
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
yeah but only 1 or 2 days a week not sitting here for hours on end!
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
gummi bears of course! I would be the red one too!
19. What's your favorite comic strip?
I don't read comics anymore cause my 2 favorites are no longer there. I love Nancy and Calvin & Hobbes!
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
I am in a cool house with a view of the beach and surrounded by stamping stuff, music playing and my friends playing with me!

No comments: