Monday, May 18, 2009

Thursday's Thunk

I came across a new blog while hopping on a current blog today LOL! It is called Thursday Thunks. This last week they had some questions to answer so I thought I would participate and then hopefully make it back to Thunk again this week :)

1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it? I would probably be the quiet and follow the rules while beeping 911 on my cell phone if I could.
2. Do you like Twizzlers? Yep, sure do!
3. Are you a YouTube watcher? occasionally - mostly only if someone links me I don't YouTube on my own LOL!
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them? hold phone away from my mouth and say: Honeyyyyyyyy telephone for you!
5. What is the age difference between you and your father? 24 years
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow? yes I am still looking for it - aren't you?
7. Camping - recreational vehicle or tent? I like both but we have a TT so mostly that I guess.
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1? Unfortunately yes more than once :(
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit? idk first timer here!
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now? Oh probably awhile now I just picked some things up and we have a lot in the freezer from buying Angel Food and GFFA the last couple months as well as the game dh took in. We'd have lots of meat but I would want fresh fruits and stuff after a couple weeks I would think!
11. Pepper - shaker or grinder? ehhh not so keen on pepper actually
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you? IL
13. What color do you believe you look best in? Blue (it brings out my eyes even more!)
ok so take a turn and Thunk too!

No comments: