Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday Thunks 5-28-09

Thursday Thunks....we are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1.

21. How many states have you been in? 28 some have stayed in others just passed through.


22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called? huh, never really thought about it!


23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do?? just turn away and go on about my business.


24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at. 2


25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you? The Caribbean!


26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? idk can you wave a little bit - oh waving you have 4 fingers and a thumb up LOL!


27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight? No boxing since I was little - I have no clue who those ppl are.


28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? hmmm dirt? play-doh? squid?


29. Is it cloudy right now? Yes, unfortunately :(


30. What is your dream job? Get paid to rubber stamp.


31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy? I would say clothes but lately haven't been able to find things at those stores so I imagine I would stock up on Shampoo's and hair stuff and add a game or two to my Wii so I can do more with it. Probably some ink for my printer too!


32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?

Always wanted to be a teacher, didn't like math at all and now I am an Admin Assitant who keeps the company's books....go figure!


33. what was your favorite toy as a child? I don't really recall many toys except a Cabbage patch doll my Granny got me and I know I loved (still do) board games, especially scrabble.


34. How do you think these things up?? I don't think then the Thursday Thunks do LOL!


35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)
idk why they get away with it, credit should be given where due and most Veterans don't want praise they are doing what they felt called to do.


36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why? at home, I just feel like WHY... most of the time anymore.


37. What do you mean? there are a thousand ways to finish Why...I often feel like they are all crashing in on me lately.


38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
Cookie Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me loves COOKIES!


39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to? gosh, only one? Music is on as ackground noise all the time...I have no clue but I know it would NOT be the stooopid Barney song!


40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life? no can't really say that I have.


41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be? my abdomen


42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays? The Unit and Survivor :)


43. Do you believe there is life after death? Life not as we know it now :)

3 comments:

Kimber said...

I love The Unit too, and was so upset to see they canceled it! That's just wrong.

Have a great Thursday. :)

Unknown said...

I love Survivor too!
But now we have to wait until September...boo!!

Lisa G said...

I'm right with you on the Caribbean! Have a good one :)