Saturday, June 6, 2009

Thursday Thunks 6-4-09

It is time again for the Thursday Thunk although I guess I am thunking on Saturday! LOL!

This week's Thursday Thunk was brought to us by:
Kimber, the color rojo and the number 334.

1. How many golf balls can fit inside a full sized school bus? I have no idea!

2. Who decided the alphabet order? probably a man since it doesn't always make sense!

3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? Good question - why don't they?

4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample? stare in disbelief and then try not to vomit! I normally ask what is in something before trying and rarely take store samples that are just sitting out - too many hands have had the chance to touch them and who knows where their hands have been!

5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow? Oh slide the rainbow cause it would go through the clouds!

6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are? I saw a facebook post about them but I have no clue who or what they are!

7. Have you ever used Butt Paste? well if you are meaning the stuff you use for a baby's behind then yes, otherwise I have no clue what you are talking about.

8. Pie or cake? hmmm I do love some pumpkin pie but..........I think I like a super moist cake with some whipped icing on it mo' bettah! (he he borrowed that from my friend Erin!)

9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos? YES isn't that why they called it Music TeleVision. Certainly not what it is now...I think they ought to change the name!


No comments: