Wednesday, June 17, 2009

sleeping and swimming and dirty barefoot feet

I missed the Thursday Thunk last week so am making it up this week and will be auto posting this weeks for the morning...so you'll get 2 doses of thunking close together LOL! Watch out!

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Berleen, the number 1 (because I am) and the color nude.

1. What is your least favorite candy bar?

my favorite is probably a Heath Toffee Bar but let's be realistic here I haven't met too many chocolates I don't like! Sooooo if it is a chocolate bar or had chocolate in it I probably like it!

2. If I were to call you, what would you say?

hmmm did your # show up on the caller ID? if so I'd say hello? If it didn't I probably didn't answer and you are listening/talking to my voice mail!

3. What is your favorite type of leaf?

I love fall leaves with their awesome array of colors

4. When was the last time you....

- had sex? ummm that is between me and my dh.
- swam in a lake? can't recall
- went barefoot outside? last night - would of today but it is raining like crazy and calling for hail.
- ate peas? hmmm idk my dd loves peas I think they are just ok so I normally choose a different veggie.

5. Since Father's Day is right around the corner, tell us about the person that you are celebrating.

well we aren't really celebrating much, my dad is going to be at Disney with my brother so I guess they will celebrate - wonder if they will wear Mickey ears all day? Hmmmmm My dd will take her father out to breakfast and he will try to escape the rest of the day and go golfing unless it is raining and then he might want to go to a movie.

6. Were you dropped on your head as a child?

no I don't think so....Mom????????????

7. How often do you clean your toilet?

I don't ever clean it :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That is dh job!

8. Have you ever been sunburned?

Yes, several times...

Tell us about it.

hurts like the dickens! and I hate to peel cause well that is just GROSS! I usually am the lightest around my family and friends anymore no more sun worshipping for me.

9. On average, how many hours a sleep do you get a night?

on a good night I get about 3 1/2 to 4 hours wake up and then hope to go back to sleep for another 1 1/2 to 2 hours.

now if I take the sleeping pills trhe Dr gave me I get a FULL night's sleep and most of the next day too! Hence I don't take them very often so I am normally sleep deprived!

10 How many hours did you get last night?

last night I woke up after 3 hours and then fell back asleep for another 2 when dh woke me up to ask me where his checks were...the alarm went off anyway so I just got up for the day.

11. Take a picture of something.

I don't know where to find something...do you have something's phone number so I can call something to come pose for a picture?

Post it.

Post what?

12. Are the bottom of your feet dirty?

no not so much I just took my socks off and they were clean when I put them on!

13. Do you know the names of every member of the family who lives next door to you?

yes there is only 1 person and his name is Nick.


ok so hope to go read some of the thunks from last week and add my linky to the list. I have a blast reading them each week and even if I don't get a chance to post know I have probably been there, your answer may even of been a topic of discussion round here :) dh and I had great fun with the last round of answers!

hugs,
Karyn

No comments: