Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I can't believe

it is nearly the end of the year already! Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye...are you ready? I am...I think! LOL we never are, seems there is always someone we forgot or should of done more for or something. We are planning to see some family on Christmas Eve and then my dd's fiance is coming over on Christmas morning to open gifts then we really don't have any plans until Sat when we will have Christmas with my parents and brother and some extended family. At some point we will be seeing my neice and the babies too which I am excited about! They are so stinkin cute! LOL and I love my neice more than she probably knows :) anyway just ramblin on here so I'll stop now - have a wonderful day!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Karyn!!!!!

Shannon said...

Hi Shannon aka RetroChik from Swap-Bot making a visit to your blog. :) Hope I am doing this right as this is my first blog swap.

I hope you had a very nice Christmas and that you have a wonderful time with your family this weekend. :)

I am heading out to visit family today as well. It's supposed to be nasty weather, so I hope the driving isn't too bad.

Danelle said...

Hope you had a great Christmas! Your blog is very cute! I'm happy I got to add it to my list from swap-bot. This was my first swap ever. :)