1. Hypothetical question- you are in a building with famous works of art, old manuscripts of famous novels, and original sheet music from famous composers. The building is on fire and looks to be completely destroyed. Do you grab any of the famous works before fleeing, and if so what?
I would probably be ogling the manuscripts so I would grab whatever is closest to me and as many as I could carry and then run outside. Gotta be careful though older dried things burn faster!
2. In August 1969, the Manson family went on a 2 night killing spree. Do you think 40 years later they have paid for their crimes?
No I believe and eye for an eye.
3. Power Outage! What's the longest you have been without power?
Couple days, not so bad BC (before computers) now it would be difficult! LOL Can be romantic though like dh bringing home propane for the camp stove and cooking dinner together, candlelight...
4. Just bought a new tazer gun. Will you let it be tested it on you to see if it works, and how it feels to be tazered?
Hell NO but I would offer up my BIL for you to try it on :)
5. A neighbor's mail was delivered to you. In it is a magazine not wrapped in plastic. Is it ok for you to flip through it before giving it to the neighbor? Do you tell them you looked through it?
Depends on the magazine I spose if something on the cover grabbed my fancy I might look otherwise I would probably just plop it into his mailbox since it is right next to mine. If I did look I probably wouldn't say anything. If it came to the box mail I just look for our names and if something isn't I hand it right back to the clerk.
6. If I went through your purse/wallet right now, what all would I find in there?
Hand cream, kleenex, chapstick, mirror, tweezers, bandaids, library card, toothpick,Tinkerbell wallet with some change and a dollar in it and a $25 Ruby Tuesday card - anyone want to go to dinner?, my DL and Bank Card, My checkbook and keys. My cell phone is thrown in on top now too and my sunglasses since I am inside. Pretty boring LOL!
Some days I sure think so!
7. Have you been living under a rock?
8. Tell us something crazy you did this week.
huh...I am trying to think what wasn't crazy