Welcome to the August 6th version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen,
the number 1 and the color of the crap under your shoe.
I don't see any crap under there cept the ugly carpet!
1. What the hell were you thinking?
hmmm just now 2 seconds ago WAIT now? hmm what was the question?
2. The tornado sirens go off in your neighborhood - what do you do?
Look out the window.
3. Give us a recipe.
1 slice cheese
2 slices canadian bacon, regular bacon, ham or sausage (whatever the heck meat is in the fridge!)
2 slices bread or a bagel or an english muffin (again whatever the heck bread choice we have - even a tortilla if need be!)
Place pat of butter in fry pan, turn heat element on to melt it and coat pan bottom.
Cook egg in fry pan until cooked hard (easier yet pop the dang thing on purpose when you put it in the fry pan!
Cook meat in a second fry pan or just do it after the eggs - whatever you like here.
Toast your bread choice if desired otherwise get it ready to make a sandwich.
Place cheese slice on bread.
Place cooked egg on top of cheese slice
Place meat choice on top of egg.
Put bread top on.
Put in plastic bag and give to husband to take to work :)
Can double or triple as needed!
4. It's the middle of the night, there isnt a car in sight and you are stuck at a red light that just won't change.... how long do you wait until you run it?
probably not too long if I didn't fall asleep waiting already.
5. When was the last time you got all dressed up fancy-like?
Couple weeks back a Friday evening.
Where did you go?
FOE 2051 Grand Opening dinner and dance. Nope I didn't dance but the music was good!
6. Have you ever had a mole removed?
Yep, I was MAD the first time my mom made the appointment and didn't tell me why I was going to the Dr. just that I had to go :( It HURT like heck! Have had some removed since then but as an adult and I made the appointment. I have 2 more I need to get looked at, funny it was on my to do list today and I am Thunking instead! LOL
7. Are you in an area of record highs or record lows for the temps this summer? Are you lucky and stuck in the middle where it's somewhat normal?
I think we are stuck in the middle it is only in the 70's here today and was yesterday too BUT they say a HEAT WAVE is coming next week.
8. When was the last time you changed your furnace filter?
We don't have filters on our furnace.
9. What's your favorite type of frog?
10. If you were to go on America's Got Talent, what would you do for your talent? (and choosing not to go is not an option....)
huh? I would be there only to root for my bff HRH as she sings and dazzles everyone!
11. Have you ever been on a rooftop of a building?
Yes - not telling what I was doing there though!
12. What is the first website you go to each day when you sit down at your computer, other than your email?
well my gmail to use the chat to see if my dh is online so I can say good morning otherwise facebook.