Welcome to the August 20th version of Thursday Thunks!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen,
the number ziltch and the color of spider webs.
1. Your thoughts on hunting?
Dh is a hunter. I am not.
2. Swine Flu vaccine... will you get it?
3. What is one job/profession that you think there are just too many of?
Professional Bullshitters...oh wait maybe they call them Lawyers.
4. I want to go on a diet, what advice will you offer me?
diets don't work, lifestyle changes do...if you figure out a way to stick with the changes that is fool proof please let this fool know :)
5. You are going out on a date with someone for the very first time.
When you get into their car, you see a box of condoms on the floor.
What do you do?
I wouldn't be going on a date right now as I am married...if I found condom's on his floor I would be pitching a MAJOR fit cause there is no need for them at this stage in our game so that would mean something funky going on :(
6. Name something in your bathroom that shouldn't be there.
a screw drivier my husband had taken in there for some dumb reason and has failed to put it away!
7. What was your Kindergarten teacher like?
hmmmm I don't recall a lot of Kindergarten, I had a uniform to wear to school that's about it LOL! My first grade teacher was AWESOME though and has kept in touch with my family all these years and we used to visit her during the summer...she is a very special lady.
8. What kind of oil do you use when you cook?
DUHHHHHHHHHH the kind in the bottle in the cupboard!
Or some from the big container (GFS Brand) on the top of the fridge if I am frying something.
9. If someone takes an unflattering picture of you and posts it online, do you beg them to take it down or do you laugh at yourself with everyone else?
I take you haven't seen them floating around on my dd's website already or the ones that someone posted on FB from hs and the prom - OMG we thought we looked good? LOL all a matter of perception I spose and the trends of the time!
10. What brand of dishwashing soap do you use?
Sometimes Pam handles it other times Dawn. ;)