Friday, September 12, 2008

annoyed, anger, frustration...


I came into work today and it is Friday and that is payday so usually the guys have already taken their checks or there is just one or two and they get them after I am gone - no biggie they sit on the corner of my desk. Well today one of the guys was waiting for me to get here as we had cut the payroll late this week and boss did not put them on the desk but left it for me to do this AM. There are some pay issues revolving around times worked and length of breaks and all that and twice now this week I have been put in a position to have to answer questions from the employees about why or why not they are or aren't being paid for things...this is NOT right and today was the last straw for me and I am not sure what feeling I am feeling here but I am MAD as heck I do know that! So yeah I pretty much feel like the poor frog up there and want to say PLEASE stop throwing crap at me when it should be directed elsewhere and you darn well know it! Quit acting like a child and start being the grown up you are!
grrrrrrrrrrr.....
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming........



No comments: