Friday, July 10, 2009

Bringing scratch & sniff stickers to your graduation party

Time for the Thursday Thunks...This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Berleen, the number 141 and the color of your underwear. (what?!?!?!)

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?
Don't you have to do something guilty to have a guilty conscious?


2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
No they came out one year over Christmas Break.

3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
Well I like both - depends on what you are using it for.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
Get up? You have got to be kidding me!
ok I did and I started on the right foot. So now you have to figure out if I mean the "right" foot or the "right" foot to start out on! ROFL...great now I have to pick myself up off the floor!

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
GREEN

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?

Nope I was working.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from
high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
Yes, Yes, No

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
ummm aren't they the same?!?!

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
hmmm I had several teachers in 6th grade - we changed classes for things at that level. I guess it would depend on which one you asked.

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
Can you?

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
I don't really care for any of them.

12. What does your sibling do for a living?
they are my sibling isn't that enough? It a full time job for them just being related to the best sibling in the world you know :)

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
lots...it is the multi purpose room!

14. Do you know sign language?
Yes

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
hmm where I walk to there aren't sidewalks...maybe I ought to get on the village about that!

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
rumpled ;)

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
Everyone else? I don't know if there is something EVERYONE else has that I don't but I can think of several things they might have that I don't like an appendix! HA HA

2 comments:

Miranda said...

LOL great answers! I love the one about the siblings. So true!

tiki_lady said...

i love your answers, it really allows me to get to know you A LOT better!