Thursday, July 2, 2009

Double Thunking

Thursday Thunk time - I am a week late on this one so today you get a 2-fer this week and last weeks :) Here we go...............

Last week's Thursday Thunk questions:

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1559 and the color calico. What exactly is the color calico?

1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one? Well on the off chance that someone found my door to knock on I would probably buy one cause we are pretty well hidden from typical neighbors :)

2. The end of the world is tomorrow and you are out of milk - do you go buy some? Nope I don't drink milk! I think I 'd buy some rum though :)

3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years? I am sure I have at some point but not lately.

4. Whats on your computer desktop background? Why the Castle at Disney of course!

5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater? hmmm I have no idea what the first in a theater was but at the drive in it was Bambi, a group of girls in the back of the van in our ppj's for a friends b-day party. Her dad was a brave man to take us all!

6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass? I think so but I am not dissecting anything!

7. Describe heaven. the most beautiful place one could ever imagine time a gazillion more - I can't wait to get there!

8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent?
Yep and that is why we have traps and sprays!

9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores? Was I supposed to stop when I grew up?

10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken? Yeah my stinkin' speaker up front is shot and it annoys the dickens out of me! Thank goodness I married the mechanic right? Not! I don't think it is high on the Fix It list at the moment.

11. What is something in your house that people would be surprise to find? All the exercise equipment - sure can't tell by looking at me that it is even used! Wait... Round is a shape right?

12. Do you agree with the death penalty? Mixed emotions on this one.

13. Whats your favorite type of bear? My favorite bear was Christopher he was a snuggly panda who sadly was attacked by mice while in storage...poor poor Christopher.

14. Where was the last place you went? I am still here - work :(

15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one? hmmm, depends on the cause and who they were :) I imagine it is CHOCOLATE you know!!!!!!!!!!


This week's Thursday Thunks...

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 14 and the color of your mother's hair dye. I think she is no longer using dye :) She is beautiful without it.

1. When you close a door, do you close it quick and just let it slam or do you hold the knob and slowly shut it tight? HA HA am I in a good mood or a bad mood? What time of day is it? What door are you talking about - some slam way better than others you know - rattle the whole house! LOL

2.Train A is moving at 60 miles an hour. Train B is moving at 22 miles an hour. They will pass each other at X time. Now what color shoes are you wearing when train A derails? what? - who cares? am I on the train?

3. What if M&M's grew on trees? What color M&M tree would you have? PINK!

4. How many petals on a flower does it take to make it the perfect bloom? hmmm - idk

5. I took you to spend $421.67 on you, what did we spend that money on? Rubber Stamps and Paper and Ribbon!

6. If you were a squash, what type of squash would you be? spaghetti cause I am a little stringy sometimes I spose.

7. Have you ever gotten a wrong number call and ended up talking to the person for longer than 5 minutes? yep and even went on a date once - NEVER AGAIN! that was a total disaster!

8. Why haven't you joined Berleen & Kimber at Insanity Cafe yet? Do we stink? I have no clue with it is - I will check it out later...I promise!


9. Now for one of Ber's questions back when TT was brand new... Shampoo bottles say lather, rinse, repeat... do you? what has back when TT was brand new have to do with Shampoo? I lather with one kind and then a second kind so in a sense repeating.


10. It's July, the year is half over. Do you see it as "whew that part is over" or best is yet to come? I keep hoping the best is yet to come - the first half has kinda sucked!

11. Why do you do the Thursday Thunks meme? because it amuses me and makes me thunk on senseless things and forget some of my troubles for a bit...plus I think my friends like to read the nonsense too at times LOL!


Ok geez now I have a thunking headache so see you later!

1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Take care of that headache! Great job. You are a riot...