Saturday, July 18, 2009

Heterochromia, A Haunted Earth and The Dungeon

Welcome to the July 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number 15 and the color of windows.


1. Do you know anyone with heterochromia? Yes I do.
Does it freak you out or do you think it's interesting? I find it interesting to look at.

2. Should a 5th face be added to Mount Rushmore? NO If so, who? I said NO.

3. If you could live on any planet other than earth, which one would you choose and why?
No I don't think I want to live on any other planet.

4. We're going to spend the night at a reportedly haunted location, are you going with us? haunted as in ghosts moving around and people acting all crazy looking for them? Nope, No thank you! Now I have slept in a hotel that supposedly is haunted but I never heard or felt anything ghostly!
If so, which reportedly haunted place are we going? Not going I told you!

5. Did you play The Queen's Meme this week? If so, was it fair of The Queen to put Berleen in the dungeon by association with Kimber? (We all know Kimber deserved it, but Berleen?!) Never heard of The Queen's Meme so nope I didn't play. I get picked on through Guilt by Associaton all the time...Berleen, you'll live :)

6. What color is the towel(s) hanging in your bathroom?
The hand towel is green and white - ugly! I need new towels. I keep my tye-dye(aka bleach mishap) bath sheet on a hook behind my door in the bedroom.

7. Tell us something funny that happened to you recently.
nothing lately -I need something funny cause life is too serious and dissapointing right now!

8. We just bought you a cow. Do you kill it & grill it, feed it & milk it, or sell it?
I think we shall have us a feast!

9. It's 115 degrees outside (46 degrees Celsius), are you able to go without Air Conditioning?
I am sure I am ABLE to but why would I WANT to?

10. When you visit the zoo do you wonder which animal tastes better with a bit of butter & spices? OMGosh no that is just cruel!

11. Dog ate your homework/work papers. Does it crap out Shakespeare, quantum physics, or just crap? I do not have a dog so whose damn dog ate my work? They better come clean up after it!

12. We are taking you to a broadway show, what are we going to see? Oh Gosh there are so many I would love to see - probably the Lion King - I hear the costumes are amazing!

13. Gunshots in your neighborhood. Pop, pop, pop. Do you go out to take a look, or hide?
Duhhhh tis best to keep one's eyes open when shooting you have a better chance of hitting the target! Oh wait you aren't saying I am the one shooting then? I am probably still looking!



No comments: