Friday, November 7, 2008

Gratitude Day One

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melody Beattie

I found a group of people online a long time ago that I remain in touch with via email, it isn't a group of crafters although some do and some have shared in that passion with them but more it is a group of people who value friendships and being there for each other. I have had the wonderful experience of meeting several of them in RL and I cherish the pictures and memories that are forever tucked away in my mind of them. We have lost some of them over the years and while that saddens me I know I am better for having known them for even a short time! Our fearless leader shares something with us each day and yesterday the quote above is one I found in my email from her. What coincidence it came on the very day I said I was going to start this challenge and share things here that I am thankful or grateful for each day... Today I pick to be grateful for having met June and her in turn introducing me to a fine group of people without whose encouragement the past few years would of been unbearable!

1.) I am thankful for SAG!





No comments: