Friday, November 7, 2008

Recipe

Last night I peeled and sliced apples making wonderful applesauce
and apple crisp which both my dd and dh like :)
I also made a casserole last night that was super easy and here is a recipe to share with you :)
1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 Cup of Milk
1 Cup of Rice
1/2 bag of frozen veggies (I used cauliflower and broccoli mix)
I poured all into a dish, mixed it up and then plopped it in the oven at 350 degrees for about an hour and a half or so.
OPTIONAL**I also had 2 small cornish hens that we had baked on Sunday so I choose to debone them and add the meat during the last 15 minutes, stirred everything up and then topped with a sprinkling of cheese and bread crumbs. I also turned the temp up a bit as I wanted that crispy top on there.
without the meat added in this would be a lovely side dish, with the meat it is a whole meal!


No comments: