Monday, November 3, 2008

Great weekend!


Had a wonderful weekend, Friday we served a spaghetti dinner, although not a huge hit due to trick or treat being at the same time we did ok and made a little profit - plus it was YUMMY! LOL Then on Sat we went to my parents for my bday dinner and to play games. It was a mix of things for dinner but my favorites were the shrimp with alfredo sauce and then of course the pumpkin pie! he he! We played Apples to Apples and had a great time!
Sunday my dd made me blueberry waflles for breakfast and dh planned dinner of cornish hens, potatoes, stuffing and spinach which was really yummy! Then he surprised me with a cake with whipped topping which I love and no one ever gets me cake for my birthday so I was HAPPY! There were a couple other surprises and some nice gifts and cards thrown in making it a pretty great weekend all in all!
Now it is Monday :( and back to the grind!

No comments: