Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hot & Humid, Rain & Dreary

Mother nature can't decide what type of weather she wants to give us here...it is cool in the AM's and comfortable in the 70's usually then by mid afternoon we are getting into the upper 80's or 90's but it is so HUMID you can't stand to do a thing. I have a list a mile long of things I want and NEED to get done but with no AC in the main part of our home I can't stand to be out there. I have resorted to my books and the tv in the comfort of the bedroom. At least I sleep well LOL! Now today and yesterday have been dreary and scattered rain showers. Including some great thunder yesterday BOOM!
I hope we have a good weekend as we are going to our camper this weekend and then on Sunday we have a Blue-B-Q. I will explain more about that afterwards :D


No comments: