Monday, July 14, 2008

well...


I spoke to that person and they still kept to their story which makes me wonder now what to believe. I don't know if there is any way to really solve this so I have to work on the forgive and forget part. HARD TO DO!
I worked on cards over the weekend and got a lot accomplished really, played in a couple of challenges which will post through the week on my other blog and plain just enjoyed stamping. It has been awhile since I did that so I was glad for the chance.
I spent time in SL too and worked more on a house and also did the Treasure Quest treasure hunt. Some interesting goodies this time and it was much more challenging than usual. I got really stuck on one and then come to find out it was a rezzing problem for me and I had been staring at the treasure for a good 15 minutes already!
Anyway that was my weekend, how was yours?

No comments: