Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ebates = Cash Back

Join Ebates and you can find things like a cheap wii or a gazillion other things and get a % (percent) Cash Back on each and every purchase you make through them. There are so many brand name stores (more than 1,000) that are a part of this site that you can’t help but have fun shopping for all your needs and wants!


I have been a member for some time and I love that I can log in check if the store I am shopping at is listed, click through and go on about my business all the while earning Cash Back on each and every purchase I make.

Membership has excellent benefits like up to 25% Cash Back on purchases, access to hundreds of coupons and free shipping offers, TRUSTe certified privacy protection and superb customer service just to mention a few!

It’s easy to get started with Ebates just click here, sign up, get your bonus and then start shopping!





No comments: