Friday, March 20, 2009

Extraterrestrial Abduction Day

Extraterrestrial Abduction Day

WATCH OUT TODAY AND MAKE SURE YOUR INSURANCE IS UP TO DATE!


are you laughing - I was when I opened this in my mail a couple weeks ago! I was in a swap (Swap-Bot) that is to celebrate the wild and wacky holidays - who knows who comes up with these things but never the less it gives us something fun to mess around with! The swap entails picking 4-5 different holidays from this wild & wacky calender and then getting your partner something to help them celebrate the specific days you choose. My partner for March picked today for one of the days and she got me a brand spanking new insurance policy. OMGosh if you can enlarge the picture and read please do, I think it is hilarious!
Even better - we have never met and she listed herself as the beneficiary! How funny!

So stay alert today and don't go checking out any strange lights or anything!


ha ha ha

No comments: