Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is my daughter's birthday!
I can't believe she is 19 years old how did that happen?
I am so proud of her she is quite the responsible young lady with a plan and she actively works her plan each and everyday. She is AMAZING!
Today she is taking a big leap and buying a new car. Her old one decided it wanted to be a little bit of a stinker and have some repairs done however, the repairs were adding up and it was looking to be costly to keep putting this and that into it. So she is making the leap to something newer and we go to pick it up this evening :) I am excited for her!
No real big plans other than that we will be eating dinner at home and having a small cake with some cookies & cream ice cream LOL! I'll tell you about dinner in another post, another day!
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: